At a high level, ARDIT includes:
Step 1: Analysis:
- Interviews across every level of the organization from CEO to newest part-time salesperson
- Review of job descriptions, compensation packages, appraisals, and turnover rates
- Training: selling skills, leadership, report analysis, and training delivery methodology
- Review of payroll scheduling and its effects on sales, margins, and product returns
- Review of reports at each level of the organization including profit / loss and merchandise reports by category
- Recap of data and identification of existing and potential communication inconsistencies and any misalignments with goals
Step 2: Recommendations:
- Report changes needed to simplify and identify specific process improvements
- Changes to compensation and job descriptions
- Improvements in expense and payroll management
- Training programs to educate and get the entire organization focused
Step 3: Development: we develop comprehensive and strategic recommendations including a plan for implementation, follow-up, and measuring financial ROI.
Step 4: Implement: we implement recommendations over the shortest period of time to ensure rapid return on investment. Track performance, best practices, and triage for poor performers.
Step 5: Training: we design, develop, and deliver world-class training in the following areas: 1) selling skills, 2) leadership, 3) product returns, 4) train the trainer, 5) extended service plans, and 6) returns reduction training. Training is delivered by our experts across all methods and formats. We continually track ongoing performance and financial ROI.
ARDIT begins with selecting prospective clients based on specific criteria. We then:
- Quantify the need for ARDIT and forecast anticipated ROI
- Evaluate the prospective client’s standing in their industry, culture of their company, existing financial performance, and critique preliminary data from mystery shops of stores/internal interviews, and a thorough website assessment
- Conduct preliminary Strategy Review
In short, ARDIT reduces the financial impact of high product returns, mitigates the risk of high operating expenses, inconsistent behaviors of sales force and support staff, and provides leadership with best practices for achieving optimal financial ROI. Guaranteed.